Siding can be a great choice for the exterior of your home to help beautify and protect it from the elements. With so many residential siding options available, it can be very difficult to know what is the best choice for your home. Let our residential roofing team help, just give us a call and we will walk you through your options as well as provide competitive pricing.
Five Things To Consider When Choosing Residential Siding
- Water Resistance: Water-resistant types of siding will have longer life spans.
- Energy Efficiency: Check the R-value rating for energy savings and understand what will be needed as far as insulation beneath the cladding.
- Aesthetics: Siding will be in full view as you come and go, so make sure it is beautiful to you.
- Versatility: Make sure the siding has the versatility to meet the varied needs of your specific project. If there are aspects of your home's exterior that will make using a particular type of siding more challenging than others, make sure you understand what the added costs or necessary adjustments will be.
- Durability: Does it have the strength to resist temperature shifts present in your climate? How does it stand up to every day wear and tear?
Contact our team to learn more about siding for your home.